Wednesday 31 August 2011

Remembering my p's and q's














I always enjoyed observing my Grandma Peppermint going about writing her letters of thanks to friends who had entertained her, those with whom she may have lunched with or whom would have sent her gifts in the post, always exquisitely and precisely wrapped. I loved the ritual of her explaining the necessary and relevant etiquette for these complex and differing scenarios .... it is truly a lost art! So, without further ado here is a hand made (traditionally there's extra kudos for the hand made I believe!) and much belated thank you card that I am sending to an old friend whom I have been re-acquainted with this year and to whom I have not expressed enough thanks! Apologies Grandma Peppermint, I promise that I will advance in this area!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment