Friday 13 July 2012

This is the way I wanna earn my pennies












Today I woke up really wanting to make something with my hands and since I have decided to stop using limited time as an excuse NOT to do, I settled upon a couple of quick fire handmade things. All you need are some shop bought labels, some letter stamps, an ink pad and away you go! The paperbirds are also very simple. I used an old cereal box as backing card and cut two bird templates back and front and stuck all three pieces together. The joy is in finding beautiful papers to use to make your birds, I used paper by rosehipcards. Watch this space for my birdies on a stick! I'm quite partial to sweet and simple designs on a stick, see here. These items both make me smile and will come in handy for all the upcoming July birthdays amongst close friends and family. Sigh ... I wish everyday could be like this!

















No comments:

Post a Comment