Saturday 12 March 2011

Liebster Award


A huge thank you to the very talented mummyattheschoolgate for awarding me a Liebster Blog Award! Being fairly new to this blogging game I had no idea about the liebster blog award until I googled it excitedly today after reading my good news!!! It also conveniently highlights what I was talking about in my last post with regards to the incredible network of support that the blogging community offers to individuals like myself. It is so wonderfully uplifting to know that you are reaching people and that they are connecting in some way with what you write and make.


The aim of the Liebster Blog Award is to bring recognition and exposure to small blogs who have less than 300 followers. I would like to nominate the following blogs for a Liebster Blog Award:


Home is where the Art is


En-Uk's Art Blog


The Artist Side of Vivienne Strauss


dr kennedy jones


Ghosts of The Great Highway



If you choose to accept the award here's what you need to do:


1. Create a blog post about the award. Include the Liebster image and a link back to me.

2. 'Share the love' by choosing and notifying 3-5 of your favorite bloggers to pass the award on to.


Blogging .... it really is community for a modern age!!!!!






5 comments:

  1. Thanks Katy! - please see

    http://birminghamlives.blogspot.com/2011/03/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Katy, wonderful stuff!! Congrats on the Liebster award.. Your blog opens a window on your world which is one of hope, colour and vibrancy. Thankyou! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sarah! Just longing to see more of your work and of course you .. I am always in awe seeing your work, you are so, so talented. But hey, you should already know that I'm your biggest fan!!!
    Thank you also for following the blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Katy Acquaye-Tonge. I don't know any blogs except for my father's blog, maybe because I'm only 11, so I can't really nominate anybody. But I will blog about your award to me soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your reply En-Uk Sequoya Hwang. Monster Head is great! I wish I had been doing such cool stuff when I was 11 years old!!! I'm sure you are destined for great things!!!

    ReplyDelete