Wednesday 18 April 2012

Since I've been gone ...




Collaged and hand made card by Katy Acquaye-Tonge (yours truly!)



It's been over a couple of weeks since I've been here and boy have I missed it! Over the Easter holidays I wanted to give my undivided attention to my three lovely boys hence the break from blogging. I do have some back dated posts that I am yet to publish and lots of photos of what we've been up to as a family too. I'm itching to get started on setting up my new work space in my bedroom, since that lovely hubby of mine bought me a new table and chair to work from. The self control I have demonstrated has been immense since we purchased it nearly two weeks ago and things aren't set up yet - holidays are intense and I had no reserves once the kids were in bed! Hopefully by the end of the week my space will be up and running and I'll be able to go into full production mode with card making and a series of A4 and A5 canvases. Before you know it, paperchase will buy my designs and I'll be rich, RICH, RICH I TELL YOU!!!!! And yes, I am a little insane. This is why I should not take long breaks from blogging!



No comments:

Post a Comment