Saturday 11 February 2012

Hand made for my sister's 40th







It started with this photo of my sister when she was little. I wanted her to have a keep sake to celebrate her forty years spent on this planet. So after a little play with recycled papers and a little collage experimentation, I finally decided on quite a plain canvas for her. I did make a final embellishment adding a moth and a butterfly but it was subtle ... I forgot to photograph the final result but you get the idea. The labels were for my family to add their personal notes to attach to various gifts we had collected for a keepsake birthday bundle, all conjuring memories of our very special 'Ali pali poodle'!! Happy Birthday sis!!!













































































































No comments:

Post a Comment