Saturday 1 September 2012

Colouring outside the lines











Sometimes it's great to be reminded that the sky's the limit, that there are no rules, that we're all good at different things, that some things come more naturally to some than others, that we are all blessed with at least one amazing gift! This sweet girl reminded me of that today! I was reminded also of how much I love working with imaginations like this little girl's or at least helping a little to awaken it. Here's a little work I found earlier from some other talented young people that I worked with I think about two years ago. I was working as an Artist in a primary school delivering a project relating to identity, this was some work we were doing on 'journeys'. Now that it's almost time for that youngest boy of mine to start school I'm thinking more and more about what the future holds for me. I think I'd like to keep telling stories just like the little girl above and like the young people here ...


































No comments:

Post a Comment