Sunday 27 January 2013

Barry White - Soul Star Magic














This is a page from a mini A6 zine I made when I was unemployed right after graduating in 1998. It was all about trivial things that made me happy or sad. Barry White always makes me happy! My hubby and I once wrote a song which we titled 'Soul Star Magic'. In fact the words soul-star-magic are the only lyrics in the song and they are repeated pretty much through out the track. I remember being sat in a meeting with our record label bosses (we were signed to a label at the time) and talking in all seriousness about sending the track to Barry White's 'people' because I really wanted to record it as a duet with Mr. Barry White. It didn't work out. But if it had I think it would have been a classic! I kid you not.







No comments:

Post a Comment