Tuesday 22 May 2012

Here comes the Sun





Canvas that I'm currently working on 16x20"





Today the sun is shining and it is glorious. I can feel heat seeping into my skin and it feels so good, like breathing in and out again. Today I looked into the blue grey eyes of a dear, dear friend and saw such kindness, such deep deep kindness. Today I looked at a message on my phone from my hubby and as I drank in his words, I felt so proud that I'm sure my heart swelled up to five times its normal size inside my chest. Today that eldest boy of mine glanced at me and payed me a wonderful compliment and all before it was even 9am. Today I looked on as that youngest boy of mine and other precious little one's ran around picking daisy upon daisy upon daisy until there was a beautiful little white heap of them. Today I avoided telling someone how much I love them and instead talked about the perils of having size eight feet. Today Edu my love, here is a song for you. Today I am giving God the glory for all that he has created. Today the sun is shining and it is glorious, truly glorious.





Lyrics written by 'John aka Lofty' when we were aged 16 & 17 and in our band 'The Peaches'




No comments:

Post a Comment