Monday 6 February 2012

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!







The beginning of the year appears to be that time annually that one by one, each member of my family and I succumb to illness, normally in the form of bad colds or flu like symptoms. So, it started with me and now it has hit my poor hubby and my baby! Hubby does not appear in any of our week-end pics because he was indoors doing battle with a high temperature and the shivers. Not long after I took pics of the three of us playing in the snow in our back garden, my little one began looking heavy eyed and was a little teary, which is very unlike him and that evening came the dreaded high temperatures and shivers plus bunged up nose. Yesterday, whilst big brother was preparing for a party my little one asked to make a snowman and so we did just that. Our 'masterpiece' was completed in fifteen minutes and then it was time for a rest and a cuddle again whilst sipping a little warm cocoa. February, here is to wellness!































No comments:

Post a Comment